Sunday, October 5, 2008
Potty Training Update
(You would think with 5 kids I could find something more exciting to post. Well . . . I can't.) I managed to convince Jackson to wear clothes with his underwear. It was really very easy. I told him he could go buy a car but he would have to put clothes on. That was all it took. And he's been wearing them (mostly) ever since. I'm not sure when I will officially be able to call him potty-trained though. He usually has one accident a day. And so far he has always managed to hold it while we are running errands. I need to teach him to use a regular toilet, but I don't want to do that until things are going a little better. So for now, we are just going to have to settle with being mostly potty-trained. I guess that's better than nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!!! Every little triumph is awesome when it comes to potty-training.
Post a Comment