Jared needed to winterize the boat, and since the kids were out of school we decided to go to the lake one last time. (Truth be told, this was my first time. Kennedy and life jackets don't always get along.) It was nice not to have to get up at 4 am to beat the crowd. Unfortunately it was a little windy so the water wasn't really smooth. But the weather was great. What a wonderful way to start the day!

The girls skied,

Jackson had fun helping Jared drive the boat,

and Kennedy even woke up for the last few minutes of the trip and managed a smile (despite wearing a life jacket).

All in all, everyone had a good time.

P.S.
Someone had fun with the camera on the way home. Now I know what my children are doing in the back of the car while I am driving.
1 comment:
Love it. Could you girls just once not smile so perfectly in their pictures!!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment