Monday, October 13, 2008

For Hire

For Hire:
Dishwasher Unloader

Will work for cheap!
(cute, chubby thighs no additional charge)
Disclaimer: periodic diaper changes required;
bottom shelf unloading only;
all dishes will be thrown on the floor

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll take her - and I don't even have a dishwasher! But the cute, chubby thighs are too cute to pass up!

Michelle said...

Jan that is so cute! Is she walking now or just crawling and climbing? We love checking out your blog...the last lake trip pictures...and tell Jared that Marc especially loved the entryway floor pictures. He's very proud of Jared :). Ours is mendenfamily.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

We have 2 too many already. But you do have a pretty darn cute model.

Catherine said...

I'll take her!!!! I love that girl!

D said...

Unfortunately, our dishwasher is still not screwed into the counter, so she might pull it to the floor were we to hire her... Those thighs are awesome!