I thought I should take a picture of Jackson with his new "eyewear". He got them at the trunk-or-treat last Saturday and has worn them mostly ever since. He even wore them to church on Sunday. The entire 3 hours. He wouldn't take them off.

While I was at it I snapped some pictures of the other two kids that were home. I know Jordan's face is dirty but that is how she came home from school. Apparently she ate something sticky at the party they had at school. Or maybe not. She often comes home with a dirty face. :)

I love this picture of Kennedy. She really isn't walking, but she can stand up on her own. Usually she falls over on the first step. Somehow I managed to catch her before she fell.

And how could I resist some pictures of Jackson helping Kennedy walk. It looks like they are dancing. He's a great big brother as long as she doesn't attempt to play with his cars!
2 comments:
So cute! I love those eyeballs! And I love the ones of Jackson helping Kennedy walk. They are so sweet.
Thank you Thank you. I love those kids so dang much!
Post a Comment