
Here he is starting to paint. (Obviously I need to work on how he holds a paintbrush.)

More painting.

All the painted pieces. He did almost all the painting himself. I did paint the small edges, and there were a few pieces I finished painting because he got tired. But I bet he painted over 80% of it himself.

The final product after I glued the pieces together. He had fun, and for $1 I think we'll buy the airplane next time we go to Michaels.
5 comments:
Oh great. Now you're upping the ante. Now I have to go find something even cooler. jk.
He is so cute Jan. I love that age. Cute train too.
That's so awesome!! Don't you wanna give yourself a "good Mommy" sticker sometimes? hehe. I do. :)
Ooh, good idea! Jackson is such a cutie.
hey, that's a MAJOR project. that counts as 3 regular arts and craft projects:) cute!
Post a Comment