Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Desert Trip

(Still trying to catch up.)

Every year we do a desert trip sometime around New Year's Day. This year was no exception. We had chips with Michelle's homemade salsa (yum), grilled hamburgers, and dutch oven cobbler (with ice cream, of course). After eating the men got the guns out for anyone who wanted some target practice. We all had a great time.

Here's the pictures I got. I didn't get very many -- I was too busy keeping Kennedy safe.

Grant just hangin' out. Man is he fat!

Rebekah -- maybe one of these days she'll act like she likes me. :)
(I know I should crop this picture but I'm just too dang lazy.)

Rachel looking too cute for a desert trip. (Really Debbie, such a cute bow for a trip to the desert? Are you just trying to make the rest of us feel bad?)

Jonathan and Jackson.

Sterling helping Jonathan shoot.

Jared helping Jackson shoot.

Danielle showing off her Christmas present.

Two more pictures of Jackson, just for fun. They show a little bit of his "attitude".

1 comment:

BonnieG said...

Looks like a fun outing. Wow, even Jackson can handle a gun.

The rocket launching looked fun too. I think I'd rather do that the go shooting.

Your posts are all too cute Jan!