

I love this picture of Jonathan. Notice Lightning McQueen? These boys sure do love their Cars.

Poor Rachel kept getting leaves thrown on her while I was trying to take this picture.

This is a great picture of Kathleen.

I know this is not a great picture, but in all the other ones Wes had snot running from his nose. I do not know how I missed that. Seriously, I didn't see it until I downloaded the pictures onto my computer.

Jackson is obviously thrilled.

I can't wait until I can get a picture of Rebekah smiling!

Kennedy was left out because of a snotty nose and a hand-me-down Gymboree outfit that I reserve for days we're not going out in public. :)
3 comments:
I said what?
Those are so cute! Hooray for a new camera!
love the pics. make me wish I was there to play with the kids:)
Post a Comment