This year we were lucky enough to spend Christmas with my parents. It even snowed most of Christmas day. In fact, it snowed most of the time we were there. Unfortunately the tires on my 2wd vehicle were nearing replacement and we had some difficulty getting up the road to my parents house. Needless to say, we didn't drive our car very much.

Jared, I mean Jackson, got a remote control truck for Christmas.

McKenna and Madison got ipods. (Sorry about the blurry picture.)

Kennedy's favorite gift was a pair of croc's grandpa brought her from Thailand. Although, as you can see, she prefers to wear them on her hands.

Here's cute Jordan showing off one of her gifts.
All in all, it was a great Christmas. I got an expensive camera which I have yet to learn how to use. And Jared got . . . garments. (I know it sounds horrible, but I am not qualified to pick out a television or a gun. And the camera was to replace the one I got for Mother's Day that we returned, which was a replacement for the one I got for Christmas two years ago that we also returned. You'll be happy to know that this latest camera is out of the box and has been used. It will not be returned unless it malfunctions.)
2 comments:
cute pics. todd only got duffel bags....not that exciting either but that's what he wanted. oh well.
For Christmas Caleb got a scope for MY gun. That's probably worse than garments. But Caleb was still pretty excited about it. And the best part was, he picked it out himself. :)
Post a Comment