Friday, December 12, 2008

Kennedy Turned 1

It was Kennedy's birthday several days ago and I am just now getting around to posting. (I'm afraid I'm not going to be very good with her December birthday. It's something I'll have to work on.)

Here she is behind (way behind) her TWO presents. By the way, what do you buy daughter number 4?

I, of course, opted for the store-bought cake. It really wasn't very good. I should have made one.

She really wasn't all that interested in the cake. She ate a little, but mostly she just poked it.

Here's Kennedy riding her "car", as Jackson calls it. (Sorry I didn't wash her face. I should have put a bow on her head too.) She also got a cute pair of shoes. Not much, but as I said before, what the heck do you buy daughter number 4?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a cute smile! The messy face just makes it better. =)

Grandma Beanie said...

She's just too cute. Adorable! And the best thing is that she is starting to like her grandmother!!!