Saturday, December 6, 2008

End of Season


The soccer season has come to an end. Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy soccer season but I look forward to three less practices a week.

McKenna had a great team this year. Technically they were undefeated (even though they tied their last game). She deserved to be on a good team. Over the previous three years her teams won a total of 3 games -- max. So it was nice to finally be on a winning team. Not to mention that she loved all the girls on her team. It was a great season.

Madison's team won 7 of the 10 games, so they did well too. She had a good season. I enjoyed her games except when she was goalie. That is way too much stress as a mother! Now if only we can get her to improve her attitude when the coach puts her in a position she doesn't want to play. :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your girls! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!

Grandma Beanie said...

Way to go girls! You rock! And you are mine!