Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Sledding

Kennedy was so cute all bundled up. I'm just glad I don't have to dress her like that every day. It takes a long time.

This is my favorite picture of Jackson. He was crying because he didn't want to wear gloves. Silly boy.

If you look close, you'll notice Jackson isn't wearing gloves. Like father like son.

Jordan loved the snow more than anyone. This picture is pure joy.

What a great picture of Madison!

This is the best picture I had of McKenna.

Finally, some group shots. Thanks Aunt Becky!


Amazingly, this all took place in my parent's back yard. It was so nice to be able to let the kids go outside and sled whenever they wanted. And we could keep an eye on them from the comfort, and warmth, of the kitchen.

3 comments:

D said...

Those group shots are really cute! Glad you had fun.

Danielle said...

How fun! With all that snow gear your family looks twice as big!

Catherine said...

okay, love ALL your new posts, but your sledding pics are the best!!! beautiful!!!