Overall it was fun, but I could think of lots of other ways I'd rather spend my money. Oh, and make sure you get there when they open. There are no lines!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Amazing Jake's
Jordan got to spend some time at Amazing Jake's with some friends from school. They had a great time! (I would hope, for the price it cost to get in that place!)
They seem to have a fondness for bunny ears.
Jordan did a pretty good job rock climbing, despite not having very appropriate attire.
Watching 2nd graders play miniature golf is a little painful. Despite several attempts to explain how you stand, hold the club, etc., they just did not get it. But they had fun.
Overall it was fun, but I could think of lots of other ways I'd rather spend my money. Oh, and make sure you get there when they open. There are no lines!
Overall it was fun, but I could think of lots of other ways I'd rather spend my money. Oh, and make sure you get there when they open. There are no lines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment