I was trying to explain this to my sisters and they suggested I just blog about it. So if you don't have a girl with lots of flowers or bows, just skip this one.
Start with a large flower, a d-ring, and a yard of two different ribbons (one needs to be wider than the other).

(Do you like Jackson's hair in the corner of the picture?)
Hot glue the ends of the two ribbons together, wrap them around the d-ring, and hot glue them again.

Hot glue the flower to the ribbon. (I discovered that you need to glue near the top of the flower or else the flower flops forward when the holder is hung on the wall -- not so pretty.)

(I'm not sure how to rotate this picture. It should be facing the same direction as the one below.)

If you want, trim the ends of the ribbon and add some no-fray so they don't fray (duh).

Lastly, hang on the wall.

I apologize for such poor picture quality. I definitely need some help. If you have any suggestions, let me know. These are really much cuter than they appear in my pictures.
1 comment:
I look forward to making mine - ones for my girls.
Post a Comment