Friday, September 4, 2009

Jackson's B-Day

Jackson was so excited to have a birthday party with his cousins. Well, it was really just swimming followed by cake and ice cream, but he was excited. He got some presents (cousins just your age sure know how to pick good presents!) and had a lot of fun playing.

Since we were busy watching all the little ones swim, I didn't get any swimming pictures. And this is the best picture I got of the "4 boys" (yep, that's what we call them):
Justin wouldn't get in the picture, and the other 3 were less than cooperative! Oh well.

Boy were the cupcakes and ice cream good!



(There's Justin.)

That evening Jackson got to open the family presents. (Lest you think we spoiled him, all but one of Jackson's gifts were needed items he would have got anyway. :)
It must have been a good birthday because he keeps on asking me when he gets to have another one!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

speaking of... I did buy a gift for him, I just keep forgetting to bring it when we see you guys. If Justin finds it he's going to claim it as his, so I need to get it out of the house! :)