Friday, September 4, 2009

Another B-Day

Madison also had a birthday. Luckily she is old enough that she planned it all herself. I just supplied the pizza! Here they are being crazy.
Then they had a PJ fashion show.
(I love Kennedy posing, I just wish she had some pajamas on too.)

The next night we had her family party.
It's hard to believe she's 10! Sometimes they grow up way too fast.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of two of the girls' favorite birthday traditions. One is that their Grandma Beanie takes them out shopping. They get to buy whatever they want within the budget. The girls love it! The second is the card their Grandma H. sends them. She makes it herself and it always includes a picture she took of them when they visited during the summer. The kids love seeing the card and looking at the picture. Jackson carried his around for days (it involved trains).

No comments: