When I came home from swim team (or was it swim lessons? Who can keep track?) I thought I spotted a bike in our garage I hadn't seen before. I was hoping it was Jared's brother's bike. But no, Jared bought another bike. It was only $20 and he's hoping to exchange it for some triathlon handlebars. In case you're keeping track, Jared's purchased 10 bikes since January.
He promised me he was done buying.
He was only going to sell bikes -- at a profit -- to pay for the bikes we are keeping.
He lied.
I think he has a problem.
He's addicted to buying used bikes.
Is there some sort of a support group for people like him?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where does he get those $20 bikes?? Marc keeps talking about $400 dollar bikes! Marc has bikes on the brain all of the time. I will have to send him to that support group too. Let me know when you find it.
Post a Comment