Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why Do You Love Daddy?

McKenna: "Because he makes all the money for me to go shopping and buy clothes." (Did she really say that? Obviously the teen years are upon us. *sigh*)

Madison: " Because he takes me to the lake."

Jordan: "Because he loves me."

Jackson: "Because I just love Daddy". (Said with a BIG grin on his face.)

Kennedy: "cry, cry, cry"
[First of all, she doesn't talk. Second, she is not a happy camper today. (This weaning business is really getting to her.) But there are times when she really does love her daddy. Like when she is driving me crazy and I have no more patience for her and she crawls on his lap and falls asleep.]

2 comments:

Natalie said...

CUTE!!!!

Catherine said...

waaayyyyy cute. wish I had blogged this....maybe it's not too late. I think I might just copy it. I love it!