Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Life Will Never Be The Same

Kennedy started crawling on Sunday. To first-time parents, that is an exciting milestone. Since this is my fifth child, it was a dreaded day. No longer will she stay in the nice, clean spot I put her in. Now she can crawl around and find all sorts of little bits to put in her mouth. And with four other children running around my house there are LOTS of little bits. I'm contemplating getting a gate so at least I can restrict her to one room. Does anyone happen to have one lying around? Because as I see it, the only other alternative is to clean my entire house and keep it clean. Yeah right. Like that's ever going to happen. :P

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, boy, she is CUTE! Good luck with your new milestone. (hee,hee)

Danielle said...

Awww, that is just too cute.

Jami said...

whenever I see kennedy do something it reminds me so much of Grace. I kinda think they look alike...maybe it is just becasue they are both girls, and babies, but you can tell they are related!Q

GrampsH said...

Yeah, go Pearl! Now she can kick balloons all she wants.

D said...

She is so cute!

And if you really want a gate, I have one you can borrow. I won't need it for several months at least :)