Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jackson and Kennedy

(Obviously my goal should have been 1 new post a week. Baby steps, baby steps.)

Catherine was gracious enough to take pictures of Kennedy and Jackson. I had been wanting to take Jackson to this junk yard she found with some really cool old trucks, but I had never gotten around to it. So when Kennedy turned two (post to come) Catherine agreed to do them both. There is no way I could have tried to get them posed and smiling and take the picture all by myself - not with those two anyway. She did a great job, as always!
This is my favorite picture of Jackson. He was very cooperative after I bribed him with a new toy. $6 was worth it!

Here you can see more of the cool old truck.
Luckily she was able to get this great shot of Kennedy . . .
because she spent most of the time covering her eyes, looking away from the camera, or crying. Since she was just a few days old she has never cooperated once for Catherine's photo shoots! But Catherine is not giving up. Thankfully. :)
This picture was a miracle. Kennedy really was NOT cooperating. I'm actually holding her. We told Jackson to kiss Kennedy. He did. Catherine snapped a shot. It was good, and we moved on. Truly a miracle!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful photos! I love the old truck! Does Catherine hire out?