with the clippers I bought a couple of months ago at Costco. The clippers cost less than 2 trips to the barber shop where Jared usually takes Jackson, so I figured what the heck? It can't be that hard. Almost all my sisters and sisters-in-law give their sons (and husbands) haircuts at home. Why not me?

I don't think it turned out too bad. But Jackson seems to think he looks bald. He keeps whining that you can see the ball on top of his head. (It took me a minute to figure out what he meant. :)
I'll definitely cut his hair again, but I'll do it outside next time. I really didn't appreciate all that hair all over my kitchen floor.
2 comments:
Grant has me cut his hair and I get so nervous every single time! I hate it! And just when I think/pray/hope that I MIGHT be getting better at it, I usually end up taking waaaay too much off the part around his ears so he looks funny. Luckily, he wears glasses and his hair grows FAST!
Jackson looks awesome, though--good job, Mom!
PS>> Hi! I'm Ashley, Jared's cousin Grant's wife. :)
he looks so grown up! Good job on the haircut, you should start charging
Post a Comment