Friday, January 22, 2010
Repentance
It has come to my attention that I have been a LITTLE lacking in the blogging department. I guess it is time to do better. My goal is at least 1 post a day, for the next week. That way I should be all caught up. Although all the rain we are having has zapped my energy. I will still try. (In my defense, I have mostly quit reading blogs as well. It is just too dang hard to get on the computer with 5 other people vying for its use -- even Jackson. And when I do get on Kennedy generally hits the hibernate key and I just give up. We really need another computer. A laptop. For the kitchen. Hint, hint, Jared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yippee skippy, you are alive! Should I send a text to Jared to give him the laptop hint?!!! I'll take as many posts as you can give-in between all the mayhem at your house.
ummm...mom...so far your failing. i just thought you should know.
Post a Comment