Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catch-up...sorta

This is McKenna because apparently my mom has forgotten how to blog. :P In case you didn't know, my birthday was somewhere in between Jordan's party and the triathlon. Yes, WAY back in September of '09. I would put pictures but I can't find any pictures on our computer (even though I know there was pictures taken. I was there.) Then Halloween came around... and we all looked AmAzInG! But, once again, I can't find any pictures. And then there was Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food!! And Black Friday!!! I went shopping with my friends so if you REALLY want to know what happened you can look on my blog. :D The sometime after Thanksgiving, Kennedy turned 2!!!! My baby girl is growing up so fast! (Her new favorite word is "No.")(Once again no pics) Then a couple weeks later, we had Christmas but those pictures are missing too. Then we got to go shoot a bunch of rockets but since I can actually found those pictures I'll let my mom post. However, if in May she hasn't gotten around to it, I'll do it :D

<3 McKenna!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to take control McKenna.

rebecca said...

I am glad to see one of the Pitt's is concerned about posting the happenings at the Pitts' house:) Just kidding Jan I know you have a lot going on with ALL your kids and life!

Spencer said...

McKenna, you just gave me a good 3 or 4 minutes of laughter. Thanks, loved the post.