Jared just took the girls to the lake. I thought I would let you see them in "action". I apologize in advance, but we currently have no way of editing videos. Hopefully they aren't too long. :)
Here's McKenna. She didn't get a lot of "air" on this one, but it was the best quality video we got. (Unfortunately none of them are very good quality.)
Here's Madison. This one might be a tad too long. Sorry. Hopefully soon we will be able to edit video.
And last, but not least, Jordan. This one is definitely too long. Feel free to pause it after a couple of seconds because it just keeps going and going and going.
The best part of the whole trip? I got to sleep in. (I wanted to go, but Kennedy and life jackets just don't mix.)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!! And so impressed with your girls. I can't believe Jordan is even out there!!
You're girls are awesome! How fun!! Now, where's Jackson?
Hi Jan & Jared, found your bolg today, cute, what a awesome way to keep in touch with family. chek mine out. Terri Dodd Bushman
ajbfamily4evr.blogspot.com
Post a Comment