It's a tradition in our ward for the Beehives to "heart attack" any girl turning 12. So the night before McKenna's birthday they covered our yard in hearts, rang the doorbell and ran away. Then while we were examining their handy work they drove up and down the street a couple of times honking and yelling. It was a lot of fun, even if everyone
knows it's going to happen. :) This is just one of the many reasons McKenna has been counting the days until she graduated from Primary and entered Young Women's.

Although, when she had to clean them all up a couple of days later so Jared could mow the lawn I bet she was wishing she had never left Primary. :)
3 comments:
How fun!! I can't believe she's 12.
Our ward does that too! I have to agree with McKenna ....it doesn't seem right that the bday girl should have to clean it up!
Such a lovely 12 year old she is. And she is part mine!
Post a Comment