Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Are You Sitting Down?
Warning: Some of you may need to be seated before reading further. You'll know who you are in a minute. I tried to take a picture without Jackson but he wouldn't let me. So you'll have to ignore Jackson and look at what is beneath him. OUR ENTRYWAY HAS FLOORING!!! I've lost track, but it's probably been something like 6 years that we have just had cement in our entryway. And last night we even put molding around one of the doors. (I can hear you gasping in disbelief as I type this. :) Hopefully in a few days I can post a picture with the door frames and the base boards installed, caulked and painted. (You'll really need to sit down for that one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!! It looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person.
(And when I first saw the title I was sure you were going to announce you were pregnant!!)
BEAUTIFUL!!!
ANd,no, Danielle's thought didn't even cross my mind:)
I have seen it. It is beautiful! Congratulations.
I think it looks great. I'm so proud. I believe you were talking about doing that the last time I was there to visit. I think that was for Jordan's blessing, so congrats! You've got great taste!!
Post a Comment