Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday, Part 1 and 2

If you didn't already know, it's birthday season at our house. We didn't plan it this way, but we have 4 birthdays in 4 weeks. At first I thought it would be nice to get them all out of the way at once, but now I feel differently. Especially since they all coincide with back-to-school, a hectic time all on its own. So here are a couple of pictures from Jordan's and Jackson's birthday. (Yes, I am too lazy to make the cakes myself. Especially since we went out of town right after Jordan's birthday and got back right before Jackson's birthday. Until I can clone myself or get a maid, it's the best I can do. )

3 comments:

D said...

Cute pictures! Jordan is growing up so fast. And Jonathan just walked by and excitedly yelled "Jackson!"

Happy Birthday to all the Pitts kids :)

Catherine said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with buying a cake. I do it all the time. And, I even decorated them at Baskin Robbins, so I should be able to make a really cute one. Too many other things to do....

Michelle Menden said...

You have some really cute blogging going on here and really cute pictures of your kids. Marc had fun watching the girls ski today. He was amazed!! Thank you Jared for taking Marc all the time!