Monday, August 11, 2008

Popcorn

Last Thursday the kids and I sat down to watch a movie. Jordan popped some popcorn. I was busy picking up any pieces that fell on the floor so Kennedy wouldn't choke on them. I should have been keeping a closer eye on Jackson -- he was putting kernels up his nose! Of course one got stuck. I tried to get him to blow it out but he was better at inhaling than exhaling. Worried that the kernel would only end up further up his nose I rushed him to urgent care (it was near closing time and I didn't want the added expense of ending up at the ER). After I filled out all the paperwork I decided we would try to blow it out one more time. Luckily it worked!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is just too funny. I'm just glad my kids haven't figured out all the places they can stick things. Though lately Charlotte has been so kind and showing us her boogers when she picks 'em.