It's hard to believe McKenna is in junior high. It'll be interesting to see how her day went. She was a little nervous about how big the school was until we visited BYU. Then she decided she had nothing to be nervous about. :) I'm sure she'll do great.
I'm so excited about Madison's teacher. She will be a lot of fun. I just hope Madison doesn't have too much of an attitude. She's already upset that she is sitting next to all boys. She decided that if she acted out enough she would get moved. I told her the better approach would be to behave so well that the teacher lets her sit next to girls. I wonder which approach she'll choose?
I don't worry about Jordan -- except possibly her handwriting. She will do well. And she has several friends in her class. She's not even worried about getting on the right bus coming home. Speaking of which, she's in school all day this year. Yeah!
2 comments:
What beautiful girls!! And I so jealous of McKenna's beautiful hair. Hope they have a wonderful school year!
Such beautiful girls!! I have to echo Danielle and say that McKenna's hair is amazing!! Hope they all have a great school year!
Post a Comment