Monday, June 14, 2010

I Conquered the Beast

(This one is in real time.)

I finally did it! I got out the last oleander stump. Of course I started with the smallest ones, and worked my way up. This last one is so big I've been working on it for over a month. An hour or two here and there. Jared didn't think I would ever get it out. But finally, today, I did.
(If you zoom in you can see this stump was over 2 feet in diameter. Did you know oleander stumps could get that big?)
There are three more oleanders I want to get rid of, but I think they will wait until it cools down. Besides, Jared is antsy for me to finish painting the molding we installed almost a year ago, among other things.

1 comment:

BonnieG said...

WOW Jan, way to go! I am so impressed that you did this yourself. No wonder you claimed you were all sweaty this morning. You had a good excuse.