Thursday, June 10, 2010

Halloween '09

Yikes! It's hard to remember details from so long ago. But here goes . . .

I'll start with Kennedy. She was suppose to be a ladybug, but do you think we could get her to keep her antennae on? Not on your life.

I loved Jackson's costume. Since he wouldn't wear a costume the previous two years I was willing to do just about anything to get him in a costume this year. When he said he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear I begrudgingly forked out the $30 for the costume. Luckily a few days later we found an even better version at Costco for $18. That I could live with.
Jordan made a beautiful butterfly/fairy princess, don't you think? The glitter really made the costume. Love the sparkle!
Madison decided to be pajama girl??? I tried to talk her into something else, but to no avail. Oh well.

Here's a group shot.

McKenna's missing because she decided a party with friends was more to her liking than trick-or-treating. And she even got dressed there. She must be a teenager! Luckily, our ward had a Halloween party the day before and I did get a picture of her in her fairy cosutume.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay you're back! Cute cute cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Its so exciting 2 see new pics. I say just start with what's happening now & don't worry about the past. That might be easier 2 keep up with. Cute pics & its great to see them grow.