Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stitches

Last Sunday evening the Dumb Dog knocked Jackson over and he hit his chin on the couch. The end result was a trip to urgent care for 3 stitches. (This free dog sure is costing us a lot.)

Since he was so little they swaddled him up in a blanket so he couldn't move his arms or legs. To top it off his face was covered with a sterile sheet so he couldn't see anything. He cried the whole time but held remarkably still. Towards the end he sobbed, "Can you unwrap me?" Poor boy.
Of course it was several days before I took a picture so it looks pretty good here.

2 comments:

Michelle Menden said...

Wait, Jan, did this happen while you were gone? How sad for little Jackson. Now you need to post some pictures of your triathlon! You were awesome & an inspiration to us all! I will send you our pictures if I can find your email here.

Natalie said...

Poor guy.