Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Lake Trip of 2009

Well, school ended on a Thursday, and guess what? Jared dragged us (I mean took us :) all to the lake on Friday. Despite a little rain, it was a lot of fun. At least until you got out of the water. Then it was cold.
Lest you didn't believe me about the weather. It started raining right after we got on the lake but it only lasted a couple of minutes. It really was nice -- until you got out of the water. (Did I mention that already?)

McKenna and Jordan had fun, but didn't brave the water.
Madison, on the other hand, wakeboarded again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again. You can't really see it, but she's showing you how red her hands are. Look how happy she is about it!
mbles
Madison's getting fairly good. And she's gutsy. A little too gutsy. She had a couple of really good tumbles. This was taken afterward, when she was holding back a little. Sorry it's not the best quality.
Jackson assumed his customary spot, helping dad "drive" the boat. And yes, I did forget his swimsuit.
Of course Jared braved the water.
Kennedy was fearful at first, but by the end of the trip she enjoyed being on the boat. Unfortunately I didn't get a single decent picture of her looking at the camera. As usual.

Overall, a good time was had by all. Jared was upset we came home before dark, but we were cold and didn't want to stay any longer!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Holy cow! Madison is good! I haven't been skiing since I busted up my ankle a few years back when I biffed it.