Saturday, November 1, 2008
My Prediction Came True
As predicted, Madison is already complaining that McKenna got twice as much candy as her. Duh! That's what happens when you don't spend much time trick-or-treating. I really can't figure her out. But she's definitely a grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side type of person. I'm not sure how to break her of that trait, but it drives me crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha. This is probably the best year for Halloween at our house - both little ones are so overwhelmed with their own loot that they are less interested in what the other one has. I "predict" it will be our last year of this... easiness. ;o)
Yea, if you figure it out let me know. My kids are always screaming "no fair". I tell them life isn't always fair, get use to it...Now with Obama Pres. he might make me out to be a liar. ;-) Anyway, love your blog, I'll put it on my list.
Post a Comment