This is the first time I put shoes on Kennedy.(OK. Before she was born I broke down and bought the cutest pair of baby shoes to match the cutest baby dress. Of course they wouldn't stay on her feet. So that pair doesn't count. I think it's a retail conspiracy. Those baby shoes are always so dang cute you just have to buy them, even though you know darn good and well you will spend all of your time looking on the ground for the shoes that keep falling off. This is my fifth child. I knew they wouldn't stay on. But I still bought them.)
Back to the shoes. Someone gave them to Jordan as a baby gift. They're adorable. But Jordan hardly wore them. So the other day it was finally cool enough that I thought I should put shoes on Kennedy. I pulled them out, put them on and just had to snap a picture. Unfortunately, she'll only be able to wear them for about a week before they're too small -- hence the lack of socks.
4 comments:
I'm with you on the shoes. But the stores are biased toward girl shoes anyway...so many cute shoes, for girls!! And that picture is adorable.
I agree with the shoe conspiracy, but I have fallen trap to it many times. I was amazed at how many baby shoes I had when I pulled out the shoe bin. I vowed I would buy any more for this baby and have been successful so far.
toooo cute. her feet are sooo little. love it!
What a precious pair of ballerina shoes! I love them!
Post a Comment