Thank you, Beehive leaders!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Surprise!
The Beehive leaders decided to surprise a few girls with breakfast. They came knocking on our door bright and early this morning. McKenna had been out late last night at a birthday party, so she wasn't really happy about getting up so early. But I think she had a good time -- at least she was smiling when she got home. ( She hasn't given me the details yet.) What great leaders! The other kids and I were jealous we didn't get to go.

McKenna wouldn't pose for a picture so I only got some shots from behind.
Again, she was very happy about being woke up so early.
Although I was told Katie and Erin weren't so happy either.
Jensen, on the other hand, was cheerful and ready to go.
Thank you, Beehive leaders!
Thank you, Beehive leaders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the back shots better than the front... I think McKenna had a good time! I did, those donuts are SO yummy!
Post a Comment