Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catch-Up

Between swim meets and two family reunions in Utah, I've fallen behind. All three girls did great at the final swim meets. Jordan (6 & under) made it to the city final in all three* of her strokes - freestyle, back and butterfly. She ended up 4th in back and butterfly, which meant she missed a medal by one place. She wasn't too happy about that. Madison (9-10) was the alternate for breaststroke. Of course she didn't end up swimming (alternates never do, but you still have to go anyway). That's still good since she will be in the same age group next year. McKenna (11-12) made it to the city final in breaststroke. I'm such a horrible mom that I can't remember what place she got - 5th, 6th or 7th, I believe. (When she gets back in town I will update that if I am wrong.)

The morning after the last swim meet we headed to Utah for my family reunion. I'll wait to post more on that until we get pictures. My sister copied all the pictures from our disc to make a DVD with everyone's pictures. Unfortunately we later discovered that she also DELETED all our pictures from the disc. Hopefully we get that DVD soon!

After my family reunion we headed to Southern Utah for Jared's extended family reunion. I do have pictures from that but am currently feeling too lazy to post about it. One of these days I'll get around to it.

*You are only allowed to compete in 3 strokes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

McKenna got 5th. I know that from her blog. Did you know she has a blog. I didn't until I look at Becky's blog and she was listed there.

Anonymous said...

OH crud! I didn't know I deleted the pictures. I had a heck of a time with your card and mom's computer but I don't remember deleting them. I also had issues making c.d.'s (since they were 7+GB's) and I had to leave to go back to work so Brittany is supposed to be copying them and sending them to me. As soon as I get them I will add our family pics and send them to overyone.