Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Rainy Day

Last week (or was it two weeks ago?) we had one of those rare rainy days. Really it only sprinkled for a few minutes, but around here we count that as rain. Anyway, I was busy helping Jared fix the dryer and when I looked up I found Jackson and Kennedy cute as can be sharing an umbrella. Of course I had to take a picture.
So cute, right? Can you see the love and admiration in Kennedy's eyes? And Jackson is being so kind to let Kennedy hold the umbrella. (Just ignore the fact that Kennedy's hair hasn't been combed and that Jackson is in desperate need of a haircut.)

In reality I took about 30 pictures. In 29 of them they either looked like this
or they were fighting over who got to hold the umbrella.

You gotta love digital photography. We can remember life the way we want it to be (see 1st picture) and delete life the way it actually is (see 2nd picture).

1 comment:

Tom and Shauna said...

That, my dear daughter, is what life is all about. Working through the good and the bad is what makes it interesting.

Dad