Kennedy really didn't participate in the hunt, but she had fun playing. Although her cousin Grace wasn't too happy about Kennedy invading her space.
Jackson was old enough to understand the concept. I was just happy to finally capture a picture of him where he is both smiling and looking at the camera.
Jordan had fun collecting eggs, but I think she had more fun playing with the animals.
She wasn't happy about it, but eventually Madison let me snap a couple of pictures.
Getting a good picture of McKenna is always easy. (I wish I could say the same for myself. :) But I fear she is nearing the end of her egg hunting days.
Here's cute Conover with the bluest eyes ever. (I should have cropped the picture so it is easier to see his eyes. Oh well.)
And here's Grant -- the fattest baby ever. This picture does not do him justice. We thought Jackson was the fattest baby ever, but Grant has him beat. I feel for Danielle's back.
Jared snapped a picture of Catherine, the resident photographer. It's fun to see her in front of the camera for a change. (Although we LOVE all the work she does behind the camera!)
Me and Kennedy. It's rare you will see a picture of me. I avoid them like the plague. Not sure why I'm including this one.
The four boys. That's what we call them. I took a ton of pictures trying to get all of them looking at the camera. But they were too busy talking to each other and eating candy.
The big girls. That's what we call them. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing up. Before we know it they'll be having Easter egg hunts with their own kids.
I don't know if the kids enjoy the egg hunt or playing with all the animals more. I just hope all of the animals survived! :)
Thanks Sterling and Debbie. We love having our Easter gathering at your house.
1 comment:
adorable pics of your kids....I think you are just as much of a resident photographer:) And, thanks to the picture of me, we see why I like to be BEHIND the camera, not in front of. scary. I should do some major photoshopping to that pic of me...or maybe I'm too hopeless:). Oh, and, I love the one of you and Kennedy. Your kids will want to have pics with you in them!!! (esp. when we are old and gray:)
Post a Comment